In consideration of your participation in any way in the 2022 NFA TOUR 2nd Stop in Chicago, IL 2022 on Jul 16-17th, 2022 the undersigned acknowledges, affirms, appreciates and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, National Footvolley Association; theirs officers, official agents, and/or employees and volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and if applicable owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I authorize my photograph, picture or likeness, and voice to appear in any documentary, promotion (including advertising), television, video, or radio coverage of the league or tournament, without compensation.