* * * NFA ANNOUNCEMENT * * *
It is with regret that we are announcing the cancellation of the 1st stop of the NFA Tour in Deerfield Beach.
The City of Deerfield Beach is postponing all activities until April, 13th due to the coronavirus.
We are considering other dates for the event but as of today, we have no updates. We are constantly monitoring the news and will notify everyone if there are future changes.
We understand and support the City’s decision as the health and safety of our community and everyone involved with the event remain our top priority. Thanks!